Home > New Courses
Openings and Projects by Clyde Johnston, ASGCA
COURSES UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Hollow Creek Preserve GC, Woodside Plantation, Aiken, South Carolina is under construction in a two phase effort with ten holes completed in the summer of 2007. The last eight holes were on hold due to the economy however construction has begun on holes 12 & 13 with holes 6-11 to be completed in phases.. This course is a co-design with Fuzzy Zoeller.
- The First Tee of the Lowcountry, Hilton Head, SC. A new golf practice facility was completed in 2015 and opened in 2016.
- Lakewood Golf Club, Clear Point, AL: Practice facility was renovated in 2015-2016 and will open in fall of 2016.
- Willow Lake Golf Club, Metter, GA: Added a new practice range and new 9th hole in 2015.
- Moss Creek, Hilton Head, S.C. completed a greens renovation of their North course in the summer of 2015.
- The Palmetto Course at The Landings Club on Skidaway Island , Savannah, Georgia was renovated in the summer of 2014.
- The Plantation Course at The Landings Club was renovated in the summer of 2015.